“Pulse 2021: What are White Collar Employees and Employers Expecting?”, Made by Kariyer.net in collaboration with Curiocity. According to his research, the imagined wage increase rate of employees for this year is 24.1 percent on average, but he estimates that employers can increase 12.4 percent. According to research, only 4 out of 10 employees are satisfied with their work. The highest expectations of the employees have been “satisfactory salary and bonus system” as in the previous year. Kariyer.net General Manager Fatih Uysal shared the following information in his statement on the report:
– Only 15 percent of employees say they can earn a living easily on their salary.
– 6 out of 10 employees say that the salary increase is effective to continue working in their current workplace.
– 70 percent of candidates who were unable to obtain the desired salary increase this year say they will seek a solution with higher profits.
– 6 out of 10 employees are considering changing jobs in the next 6 months. It is claimed that the main reason for this thinking is the current insufficient wages and benefits. The average net salary of employees who plan to change jobs is 5 thousand 433 TL. Those who are thinking of changing jobs have a 30 percent expectation of a pay increase.
The employer is in trouble too
– 46 percent of employers say their companies are negatively affected by the pandemic process. Most of the companies (51 percent) that declared they were negatively affected by the pandemic process receive a short-term work allowance. The companies also emphasized that business processes are interrupted by health problems, economic hardships are experienced by rising exchange rates, and employees have to take unpaid vacations.
– When employers were asked “Do you plan to increase the number of employees in 2021?”, The rate of those planning an increase was 44 percent.
– In 2020, 800 thousand candidates were hired through Kariyer.net. 2.4 million new members were recruited.