We brought this video, which we previously shared on the site, to your attention once again yesterday when US bond yields soared. As described in the video, US bond yields are vital to Turkey’s economy and markets. While the dollar / TL will open the day at 7.37 this morning, in addition to the feelings of Berat Albayrak, the fluctuation of US bond rates will keep the financial markets busy throughout the day.
WHY are US bond yields important to Turkey?
- 10-year and 30-year US government bond yields are on the rise.
- Why it is important to understand that the financial condition of Turkey’s economy to solve the mystery.
- Worldwide, the price of foreign loans is based on the rates of US bonds of 2 to 10 to 30 years.
- So Turkey will pay a US interest rate = risk premium on spouse term +
- Also, when US interest rates rise, there is anxiety that emerging markets will not be able to pay their external debts. The risk premium goes up.
- So let’s ask ourselves: Will US interest rates continue to rise?
- Will the dollar index keep rising?
- What will the 10-year US interest rate be at the end of the year?
#abdbonds #economics #paraanalysis
You can subscribe to the channel and click on the link ► http://wedia.link/AtillaYesiladaKATIL to see special content.
You can click the link ► http://wedia.link/AtillaYesiladaYouTu… to subscribe to the channel.
Evren Devrim Zelyut: FITCH raised Lirada!
Dr. Tuğberk Çitilci: First they made money from Borsa İstanbul and then from TL, now what’s next?
RENEWAL (Video added) FÖŞ last told Dollar, Stock Exchange and Gold: Problem again after six months
The yield on US 10-year bonds is rising again; markets ignore