Tech

Highest bid for Jack Dorsey’s first tweet reached $ 2.5 million

Yesterday, we relayed to you that Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey posted his first tweet on Twitter on March 21, 2006, when Twitter was established, as NFT (Non-Fungible Token). An NFT Marketplace for Digital Content In Valuables BY Cent the auctioned tweet is currently the highest bid @SinaEstavi Received for $ 2.5 million.

Bridge_oracle Y CryptolandEstavi, the CEO of the company, announced that he made his first offer for $ 600,000 with a tweet he posted. Estavi did not forget to mention Jack Dorsey in the tweeit.

For now, Estavi appears to be the owner of the tweet, but a new, higher bid could change that. The tweet, which was uploaded to the NFT Valuables market in December 3 months ago, did not attract much attention until it was shared by Jack Dorsey.

The offers, which reached $ 88,000 minutes after Jack Dorsey’s tweet, managed to reach $ 1.5 million first and then $ 2.5 million. According to the market rules; Anyone who wants to receive Estavi’s tweet has to offer 10 percent over $ 2.5 million.

Jack Dorsey will receive 95 percent of the $ 2.5 million if he accepts the offer. The remaining 5 percent will go to Valuables by Cent. If Estavi wants to resell the Tweet; 87.5 percent for her, 10 percent for Jack Dorsey, and 2.5 percent for Cent ‘go to.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *